Shiva is the supreme lord. Shiva is the almighty- the God of death. Mahamrityunjay mantra is the mantra to please Lord Shiva to get relief from untimely death and severe diseases.
It is believed that lord Shiva is self created God. He is easy to please and gives his blessings too soon to his devotees. Whatever the asker is looking for, Lord Shiva grants it without much difficulties.
Be it Money, Health, Progeny, Finance, Happiness, He will surely give you what you want and will make you happy.
Mahamrityunjay Mantra in Hindi
ऊॅ हौं जूं सः।
ऊॅ भूः भुवः स्वः ऊॅ त्रयम्बकं यजामहे सुगन्धिं पुष्टिवर्धनम्।
उव्र्वारूकमिव बन्धनान्मृत्योर्मुक्षीय मामृतात्।।
ऊॅ स्वः भुवः भूः ऊॅ। ऊॅ सः जूं हौं।
Mahamrityunjay Mantra in English
AUM TRAYAMBAKAM YAJAMAHE,SUGANDHIM PUSHTIVARDHANAM,
URVA RUKAMIVA BANDHANAN,MRITYOR MOKSHIYE MAAMRITAT
This is the mantra which when chanted upon to appease Lord Shiva gives immense prosperity, health, wellness and everything to the native.
Why Mahamrityunjaya mantra?
If one is going through any unfavorable dasa or transit then chanting this mantra daily will definitely give lot of peace and tranquility in mind.
- If one is suffering from any disease or fatality, this is the panacea to get rid of it ASAP.
- It helps in prolonging life and makes one safe from premature death.
- Chanting this mantra religiously can bring happiness in marital life and bring peace in the entire family.
In case of financial troubles you will find that this mantra is very effective and viable.
Mahamrityunjay Mantra Meaning
- Aum: It is a sacred syllable in Hindu religions such as Hinduism, Buddhism and Jainism
- Trayambakam: It means the three-eyed one (accusative case)
- Yajamahe: We worship, honour, adore, revere
- Sugandhim: Sweet smelling or fragrant (accusative case)
- Pushti: Prosperous, thriving, fullness of life
- Vardhanam: One, who strengthens, nourishes and causes to increase (in health, wealth, and well-being),
- Urvarukamiva: Like the melon or cucumber (accusative case)
- Bandhanan: From captivity i.e. from the stem of the cucumber (of the gourd)
- Bandhanan: Stands for bound down. If read with urvarukamiva, it means ‘I am bound down just like a cucumber to a vine’.
- Mrityor mokshiye: Liberate from death
- Maamritat: Ma+amritat = Not+immortality, nectar
How to Chant Mahamrityunjay Mantra
Chant this mantra using a rudraksha mala 1008 times when someone is critical and needs immediate help. For daily use chant this mantra 7 times daily early in the morning after bath and everything. Keeping an idol of Lord Shiva will be very useful.